Curious About Clay?
Now, you can play with some clay in our studio along with maybe painting a pot.
Due to COVID-19, we have limited space in our studio. It is highly recommended to reserve your spot in our studio for your preferred time by clicking the buttons below.
How it works
- Low fire which will need to be fired in our kilns – Cost: $24
- Air dry, no firing is needed – Cost: $18
What to Expect:
- At our studio, you will receive 1.5 lbs of clay which is pre-packaged in plastic, a paint brush and a fork.
- We will provide a short tutorial and then you are free to create a project.
Paint Your Clay:
- Option 1: If you would like to paint your clay, you will need to return after you clay object had dried and fired in our kiln for a bisque firing. We will call you when your clay project is ready to paint. At this time, make a reservation to return to paint. The fee will be $10. After you finish painting, we will need to fire one more time in our kiln. We will call when your pottery is ready to pick up.
- Option 2: If you choose air dry clay, you can paint at home with a choice of four acrylic paint colors.