1. Low fire which will need to be fired in our kilns –
First Day = Cost: $20 Reserve time in our studio to create your project. We will call when clay is out of the kiln.
Second Day = Cost: $10 Reserve time to come back and paint your clay projects.
2. Air dry, no firing is needed.
One Day = Cost: $18 Reserve time to create your project. If you choose to paint your project, we will provide a choice of four acrylic paints to use.
You will receive one pound of clay with some tools and a little bit of water.
We will provide a short tutorial:
- The project cannot be solid, must be hollow inside.
- We will show you how to attach: score and slip.
- No thin long pieces will be allowed.
- No beads will be allowed.
- Limit to one or two projects which cannot be smaller than 2 inches.
Low Fire Clay:
You can paint after they are finished making pot. After you finish, your pot must dry for one week, then we need to fire twice: bisque and glaze firings.
If they choose Air Dry Clay, you can paint at home with a choice of four acrylic paint colors or paint in the studio if time permits.